Alright. alright.I know you guys misses me.I will not be online this period because of studies! (duhs)My O level examination is approaching!! ARGH!NO FEAR!Onward and persevere!It's my final lap.Have not done well for prelims.Wish me luck.Love ya all!*********************Apologise for not posing any pictures of the steamboat outing.NO TIME!*********************Went to the School's Mobile Dental.Dentist: good. very clean.awhile later...Dentist: got tooth decay ah~ need to come back for another appointment.Eliza:In pain, thinking.."NOO!!!!!"damn. i thought i could break my so-call record for not having any tooth decay.**********************I must stop daydreaming when doing revisions!i must not daydream about ..- what to blog
- think of what to do after O levels
- think of what to work as
- think of my past
- think of the future between me *** _______
- taking pictures with paul twohill
- paul twohill's dad came to my dad's workplace
CONCENTRATE ELIZA LOW CL~!
*********************
Eliza rocks doesnt she? (Just nod and agree or you'll regret)