<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Sunday, November 12, 2006

Alrighto! This is a blog! not a photo album or whatsoever.
So, i shall blog.

Yesterday, i went back to band with Yang.
Saw the band marching.
So ya. I realised Mr Tan doesnt know what is parallelogram.
Peng. So miss chang, yang and me had to explain to him what a parallelogram is. Lol.
After so long, i still manage to play the clarinet!
Miss my clarinet so freaking much.
MAnage to use mouthpiece!
However, the clarinet was destroyed under sebastian's torturous hands.
You can never imagine the kind of music he made.
Music? I mean noise.
So ya. Taught the sec one clarinetist.
Some quit.
If you want ot join band, be prepared for those training.
No tough training, no good sound.
No strict training, no discipline.
You want discipline and good sound, be prepared.
Some are just so weak that they quit because they got punished and pumped.
Got punished once, quit. WEAKLINGS!
When I heard this, I feel so ________(fill in the blanks)
So ya. Admiring Hafiz's phone. and compared his phone to my phone.
My phone is slimmer!
I always try not to remind myself that his hp camera is better than mine.
So ya. I was in the band room.
When they came back from marching, my darlings rushed to me one by one.
Lol.
Hug tight tight..
Kiss everywhere..
Touch no where..
Miss them so much..

March Busho (did i spelt it correctly?) is a nice piece.
Jungle too. See those effects.. Frogs, monkeys. I think Narisa can make a good monkey sound.
Hope they will do well for their next competition and enjoy themselves this decemebr at hongkong.


So ya. I heard from my junior that the band is going to Chigago.
DAMMIT! only selected players can go. So cool right?
I think Mr tan mentioned we will be going to netherlands or switzerland.
Sighs. I'll be old.. with 4 kids and a wonderful sexy husband perhaps.



One sexy, devoted, faithful, trustable, tall, romantic husband. WAFFOOOO!!






Eliza rocks.