<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

MY LEGS ARE WORN OUT!
I need to practice wearing heels!
I find heels make one sort of sexy?
But I do not want to stand out from the crowd by being so tall.
So, i stick to flats.
I do not have to worry having my heel stuck into drains or stuck when walking the stairs.

Yesterday, went to far east, orchard area. Met up with kenny and Sng later. Sng got this gold hair okay? I want to dye my hair but it'll damage my hair! NOOOOOO!!!!!!
Then then then,
shop for their stuffs, help yang choose her dress, then met Pek Shia (apologise for spelling mistake) and cheryl.


Then met some 4s1. Eugene, Christopher and friends at far east too.

Then we went to heeren. Met Pek shia and cheryl again!

On my way home with joomes and Yang, I heard someone call out my name. It was Pek Shia! Cool huh? seen her thrice in a day.







Last friday,

we went to orchard to shop for shoes. OG, Metro, Paragon, etc.
THEN!
I found this really gorgeous pair of heels!
Unfortunately, i forgot to 'top up' cash in my wallet.
Having only 10 dollars in my wallet, the only thing i can do is.. STARE.
So i decided to buy next tues when going out with sal, yang, joomes, kenny and sng.
Yang is buying her dress at orchard. So, I get to go to OG!
I dont care. I want to get that pair of heels!
So joomes and Sng asked me in msn.
What shoe you refering to? So, I decided to draw it out for them.

When i told joomes the pair of heels i haven drawn is hideous,
he said, "your drawing is good. Send."
Ok. i sent him.
The next thing he said is.. "Ok. I take back my words"
He said the heels i have drawn looked like Genetically Modified Peanut.




When i reached there, i found that pair of heels! *TINK*TINK*TINK*
It felt so heavenly can?!
Then requested for my size.
Then...
*TENG*TENG*TENG!*
Biggest size is size 5!!!!!!!
%@#*$%^#@*$^%#@$%
Joomes and Sal and Yang helped me choose the others.
But.. i dont like it.
AHHHHH......
I shall wear the not-so-pretty heels to prom then.
GUESS WHAT?! 2 more days to prom!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OM GOM GOM GOM OM OM GOM GOM GOM GOM GOMG OM GOM OMG OMG OMG !!