<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Thursday, December 21, 2006

19th December 2006
  • went for an interview at Regency House.
  • Location? In between Somerset and Dhoby Ghaut Mrt Stations.
  • As I was about to board the train, David called to check if I'm on my way for the interview, and wished me gd luck. WOAH!
  • I was half an hour early for my appointment. Raining.. Thankfully my ah ma remind me to bring an umbrella. *GRINS*
  • The receptionist greeted me with a very pleasant smile.
  • The interviewer is so friendly!
  • 1stly, she brought me to their conference room and asked me if i wanted some drink. (song bo? Just nod la) But I shy shy. So I said "Oh, no thanks. It's alright . ^_^"
  • There's one question she asked. "You're seventeen?! You looked quite matured huh? What's your height?"
  • I said "BLAH"
  • and she replied "WAOoo!" and kept chuckling.
  • After the interview, she see me off to the lift.
  • Well the whole storey is their company.
  • As she sent me off,
  • She said "erm.. but you need to get one of these shoes "(she points to her own shoes).
  • I was wearing this.
  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The one on the right is yiyan's.



  • Then, I met up with my beloved sister, kenny for a meal because he is working in orchard too.
  • Damn that person. He said he was worried his diamonds will get stolen during his lunch break and wanted to have his lunch quickly.
  • So I took big steps.
  • As you know, it was raining and drizzling and pouring and blah.
  • In other words, the floor was wet.
  • I slipped and almost fell.
  • Then Kenny kept laughing like nobody's business and kept imitating me saying the WOAH!
  • He mentioned about this almost every 5 mins throughout the 1 hour lunch. DARN HIM.
  • When we took the lift down after our meal, the lift doors closed onto him.
  • You gotta see his reaction with those lift doors 'clamming' (I know such word doesnt exist) him.
  • Ok. I shall explain what he did. Follow my instructions and this will be his reaction at that point of time.
  • 1stly, act SHOCKED.
  • 2ndly, place both your hands on your boobs.
  • 3rdly, face your palm outwards.
  • 4thly, move your hands a bit further a part. Yeah. that's right.
  • 5thly, Move your hands around in circles. Dont move your elbows.
  • Lastly, give those stupid face.
  • Ya. That' right.
  • This is what I call retribution.







  • Enjoying blogging at home while my sister called me to go shopping with her at causeway.
  • She said she wanted to buy me christmas present! ^_^
  • So I went. If it weren't for that, I'll stayed at home.
  • While waiting for my sister to finish packing her stuff at Amore, I recalled Ong pah pah worked at John Little at causeway.
  • so i went inside.
  • I went in and saw her! Darn busy with her cashier stuffs to the extent that she did not realised me in the queue.
  • Then, i try to move about.
  • Finally. she noticed me.
  • She was like surpriseD?
  • Wait till my sister came and she asked. Where's your friend?
  • I pointed.
  • She said "eh? she became prettier already huh?"
  • My reply? "thankyou!"
  • Sister ignored me.
  • Bought dad's bday present, bought sis bf's xmas present, bought my xmas present, ate at mos burger when i saw 5 missed calls.
  • 3 from recruit express. So i make a guess. Should be david la.
  • Then he asked me about the interview. If i like the place there.
  • Then he said "They want you"
  • I squealed in delight.." YEAH!"
  • Then he also went "yeah!"





20 December 2006
  • It's Dad's and Bernard's birthday!
  • Got to work at dad's workplace again.'
  • Got home at around 8 plus.
  • Bathe and celebrated dad's bday.
  • Dad did not knew we bought cake for him.
  • When he came out from his shower and shitting, I pressed the "happy bday" demo mode on my keyboard. Then sis lit up the candles, bro off the lights.
  • because sis lied to him saying that the show very kan chiong. Then my siblings and I kept "WAH WAH! SIAO AH! PAPA! FASTER COME OUT! SEE THE SHOW!"
  • Then he quickly rushed out .
  • Then sand birthday song to him. Cut cake.
  • Did not took any photos because my sister and I have forgotten where we placed it. In other words, we misplaced the camera.
  • Like any other occasion, my grandma would say "happy birthday to you!" (in english!) (I TAUGHT HER!)
  • Here's a video of her saying the same thing during my brother's birthday last August.
  • Met up with Yanrong! She wanted to pass me xmas present?
  • guess what it is? It's my peanut shoe! I shall update photo of it next time.
  • Gtg dad workplace again. sighs.
  • LALALALA!
  • that's all folks!
come on. lets make some love baby!