<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Sunday, December 24, 2006

Eve of Christmas Eve.
Mum had this performance.
Cat walk performance and weird costume competition.
It was held at paya lebah CC. (Only till now, i realised i did not know how to spell paya lebah.)
After day's work at dad office,
which was the busiest day of my life at my dad's workplace,
we headed to look for MUMMY!




They were modelling dresses.
Somewhat like night gown.
SO CHIO CAN?!
ALL THE GOWNS ARE CHIO.









Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting











After the catwalk, i helped out mum with her weird costume.
I never know my mum and her friends were so into yandaos!
I was at the backstage helping my mum.
When one of her friends shouted, "EH! THE EMCEE SAID 'SHUAI GE'!"
Then all go chiong to the small door which leads to the stage and peep.














this is so lol.
Then, I spotted the shuai ge.
It was their hairstylist.
Damn. I spotted him when i 1st arrived there.
So shuai.
His hair is.. WoaH! POOF!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Took a photo if him! (with other ppl as well.)
He looked somehow distorted in the photo.
But he's really good looking.
my mum said he was duno what man hunk thing.

I know his name, his age, and guess what? he's married.
He's 22.








Then, the dressing wAs ravishing!








Then there were champange!
My dad kapo some. because the thing has ended and there were many leftovers.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


some of the champange were not opened yet.