|
Saturday, December 09, 2006
Honestly, if a person is good looking or some people may want to call it cute, photogenic, whatever, she/he does not have to take pictures with his/her lips folded in and then tilt the camera to an angle which make their eyes look so-call big. Actually I find that those eyes as big as dinner plates look like some sort of aliens from neptune. Pluto perhaps. I don't really know why. Alright. I have to admit. Some did it 'successfully' and manage to convince others that she/he has enormous eyes. What for?! To add more people in their friendster? Childish.
Honestly, I am currently very bored. I am unemployed. Any decent people, in other words, no cons or whatever ass, want to introduce me some decent jobs? I would prefer administrative duties, clerical duties, data entry and stuffs. Receptionist is fine with me too. Availiabilty: Immediate and for a duration from December to 15th March. Email me for resume. You may leave your email at... wherever you think i can see. =X
 So ya. My life is sort of boring down here. I'm not complaining. I'm just .. erm.. just.. ALRIGHT ! I'm complaining. So.. Someone make my day! No sex please. ^_^
|