<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Friday, December 22, 2006
M.P.S

Now.. for this special moment..









I present..









MY PEANUT SHOE!!!


















I was so surprised when i received this.
Well. This pair or peanut shoe shall be one of my highest heels I currently own.
I don't own many heels you see.
Thanks Ong pah pah and Rong pah pah!
They bought me this!
Muacks all over!










I have been wanting this for quite sometime.
Before prom night.
I wanted to buy it the 1st time but got no money.
2nd time, no size.
3rd time, i give up.
4th time, i receive this!
Ive been dreaming abt this shoe and even drew it last time.


















It's more than an inch.

I renamed this as peanut shoe

because

James said that it looked more like a

genetically modified peanut.










Oh ya. Anyone has ideas for gathering on Christmas Eve, contact me.
This is because most of us are busy with work and has no time for ideas.
Since I am still enjoying my holidays, I shall help out with the planning.
Kenny pang suggested Orchard. (again.)
Anymore suggestions?
Please contact Eliza the great at 93694588.
=X









Alright.
I am only working on weekdays,
9am to 6pm.
I will only be starting work on Jan 3.
It's better to 'announce' it in here so that I dont have to repeat. =)
Cya babes!