<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Saturday, December 30, 2006

Today was another day of work at my dad's office.
Half day.
It is because I had to shop for post _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _




After I bought for my besties,
I went ahead to buy a men's underwear.
I really ran out of idea of what to buy you see.



Just nice. Seiyu there.
So I stepped inside, went ahead to the men's department.
There! Renoma!
Quickly grabbed a box and head off to the cashier.



When the cashier scanned, it showed "RENOMA tee and ankle socks"

Then I checked the side of the box.
It writes "UNDERWEAR"
I sighed in relief.
Slight relief.
But still, I opened and checked it to confirm it.
I did that only until I reached the MRT station.



Then I look at the cover of the box.

A man with tight fitting tee,
and tight underwear.
I guess there is a reason for the tight-ness
I took it out,
and POOF!




Frogging hell! It's a t-shirt!





So I headed back to Seiyu to get it changed.



Thankfully, the promoter at the men's underwear section is a female.

I seeked her help.



She showed me the different kinds of underwear.
( Can I call it the lingerie? It sounds better to me. )
"I'm buying it for my brother".
(It's ok to lie to a stranger)



I do not really like beigh or white lingerie.
So I bought two black ones.
The sale lady allowed me to choose. ^_^

now...














Who needs underwear?