<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Sunday, December 03, 2006

y I SAW THAT PEANUT SHOE AGAIN!
THIS TIME, IT COST $70.
SIAO.
SAME DESIGN. DIFFERENT BRAND AND PLACE NIA.
I CAN BUY 2 PAIRS OF PEANUT SHOES AT OG ALREADY!
IT HAS BLACK. PURPLE IS STILL COOL.



yeah! going overseas during chinese lunar new yeaR!
wafooooooo!
gonna get some itsby bitsy teeny weeny yellow pokka dot bikini!



so ya. nth much happened.
its just my dad, mistook some metal shine thingy as pesticide and spray all over the room.
Till the room smell great but freaking slippery.
Even family members like my dad and bro, who haven't mop the floor in a zillion years, started mopping the floor!
Anyway, i mopped thrice. It still feels oily.




and damn that recruit express.. scammer or what?
I'm unemployed!
damn it!
&(*%&#$*%&#$%
Gonna find them 2ml with friends.
Well, since yiyan is going to wear her present 2ml, i shall wear mine too!
another cam whoring day for us!




Mum suggested me another job.
I shall not tell you what job it is.
Later you guys snatch from me.
Maybe that job suits me more?
It has got nothing to do with revealing. (obviously)




Looks like the clique hasnt got over the chalet fever huh?




I miss my clarinet.
I miss playing it.
Yandao kept persuading me to go back to alumni.
But I'm not sure if it's too late to go back.
Because they have already started on some songs.
Even thou yandao claim those as "no kick"
Yandao still owe me the dvd which i have borrowed to him when we were in sec 4.
I haven't even watched that dvd!
Well.. Maybe it's too late to go back to alumni band after all?
Moreover, my schedule is packed!
Hello~ busy woman here!




I guess my blog is getting bored. No more yanfen. So sian.
No more commotion.
Alrighto. I'm trying to learn a new song! Maybe the song is a little old?
Gonna get rowdy
Gonna get a little unruly
Get it fired up in a hurry
Wanna get dirrty
It's about time that I came to start the party
Sweat drippin' over my body
Dancin' gettin' just a little naughty
Wanna get dirrty
It's about time for my arrival~