<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Sunday, January 21, 2007

My colleague mentioned about the TORTURES DURING THE QING DYNASTY after we had our lunch and went for a short shopping.
I seem to get along very well with him and another lady.
I feel very comfortable with them =)
so ya.
The following paragraph may make you feel uncomfortable.
Alvin mentioned 3 ways of torture during the Qing Dynasty.
I shall mention one of the ways.
TORTURE NO.1
1)Strip.
2)Place a rat into a container (I think it sound like plastic containers to me. Wait. They have plastic containers during the Qing Dynasty already?! Goddamit.)
3)Place the container on the belly, with the opening against the belly.
4)Light up some fire on the other end of the container to heat up the container.
5)This will cause the rat to escape from the container by digging through walls
6)It is impossible to dig through containers.
7)So the rat dig the belly.
8)Dig dig dig.
9)Still dig and dig and..
10)It finally enters the body.





If it is not very clear, here's a picture of TORTURE NO.1












VIEWERS DISCREETION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Told ya. It is gross.