<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Saturday, January 06, 2007

..ALUMNI BAND PRACTICE..
It has been 6 months since I played the clarinet.
My embrochure went out of shape.
My air was not sustaining.
We played
Jap Graffiti 6,
Eagle Bend &
Merry Widow!


2 years ago,
we participated in the Syf and was awarded Gold with Honours with the piece, Merry Widow. Temasek Sec too.
This year, another FOURTEEN schools chose Merry Widow as their choice piece.
(that's what yong tah meiz said.)
Hmm..
Wow.




Afterall, I did enjoyed myself during band practice.
These are the photos after band practice.
******************************************************
Presenting................
....................
.............................
.......................................
.....................
..........
....
..
.

KENG KENG!

I spotted him with a ZINC bag, and FILA shirt!





Then, presenting SHAUN!

He is still so afraid of Keng Leong.

You gotta see his reaction on his face whenever we mentioned about KL.

He's playing the bass guitar.

I think it's the bass guitar because it sound so bass.

Vibrations and stuffs.

Then sebastian will showcase his physics knowledge.

E.g. "That is SOUND WAVE. It is caused by rarefaction and.. what ah?"

"compression la" I replied.




Sebas and the drum set.

He is also known as tiko pek.





This picture is much clearer because it is taken by Hafiz's hp, which looked quite alike to my handphone. But with higher mega pixel. (DAMMIT)

Who says I can't play the BASS CLARINET!!??



The contra-alto clarinet is arriving!
The contra alto clarinet is pitched in E-flat and sounds one octave below the alto
(now we're talking bass).
It's constructed in both metal and wood.
There is a straight shape version and a loop version.
So it will look something like this.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Next year, 2008, our band will be heading to JAPAN!!!



So ya. After band practice, Ade, Yang, Christopher, Jun Hao, Keng Keng go makan at STEVEN.
Miss Chang, Mr Tan, Marcus, Yong Tah, Sebas at the other table beside us.
We talked about Jun hao's workplace, where he slept on the shelf at AIA,
to
clubbing @ MOS.





Last but not least,
something to make you WOW (or swear).










Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The band banner.




Not clear?
There you go.



*************currently unavailable. Blame Photobucket......................
Credits for the better quality photo, Hafiz.
^_^


I crossed the parade sq with esther and kesha and nar and did not notice the banner until I came out from the canteen, heading towards the hall.
(apologise for the number of AND in one sentence)