<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Thursday, February 22, 2007

Steamboat with bandmates!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My side.
We desperately need to change the aluminium foil.
Then we get Daryl to get the person to change it.
We were situated at this ULU location where no staff will walk pass our table.
Daryl saw this guy holding the soup kettle and get the guy to come.
When daryl came back, he said that guy was a customer. Not staff.
Aww...
(ARR..PAISEH!)








Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I was about to take a photo when Shaun's head (for no good reason again,) popped in on purpose.
He just feel so happy knowing his head is in the photo!
I wonder why!








Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Not much of my face because I am the camera lady.






Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Woah. Shannon.








Left the 1989's and 1988's eating while the rest of them (Younger ones) either went arcade or went home.
Well, I'm the only 1989.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting









Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Woah.


This is what I call horrifying.









These few of us really made full use of the $12 we spent.
We just ATE and ATE and ATE.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

They were impressed by how I am able separate the prawn and its shells like this.










Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Candy did not went home with the rest.
She stayed back because of me!
Love her Love her Love her!







Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I realised CK really enjoyed making funny (WEIRD!) faces.
Now.. Sebas is missing in this photo.
This is because the next few slides will be his face.
(HORRIFYING!)
Please click on the cross on the top left hand corner of your screen.
(If there's any cross on the top left)








Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




PHEW!



THANK GOD IT WAS OVER!







Well.. This is the last photo of the day.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Candy is in the photo.
Beside me.
She just hate taking photos!
Once again. ChengKok and his face.
His face looked so MAPLE.
Last but not least, MAPLE SUCKS.
*grins*
Enjoyed myself so much.
Love them all.






yeah.