<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Saturday, March 24, 2007

Now, I'm preparing for Poly.






But I've been banging into some Primary Schoolmates.













Weeks back, I met my pri 3 to 6 classmate, aka best friend, WeiWei!






I was on my way home from work.






Came over to my house to do some cam whore which I have not been doing it so for quite some times. Played around with my sis' shades.
she felt so elated when she's taller than me!



I like this photo but I am blurified in this photo. =(


She kept complaining she's too fair.
Actually it's me. The one who is too tanned =(
So, I manage to have this 'effect' whereby she will look DARK instead!










*TWIST*
Miss her loads.










Next NEXT.
I met Lin Hao on my way home from work too.
I was wondering why the heck did he called my hp.
So I picked up the phone.
"Look behind you" he said.
He said he chased me up to the bridge while he wanted to go to the MRT station.
"You walked so fast!"
So after saying Hi and stuffs, he went back to the MRT.
Haha..
He've grown taller.
He's happy.