WIFE AND I
Today, we went out to Marina for steamboat.
There's nth special about the steamboat.
But gues what,
the steamboat for grilling can be converted into a freezer.
So we can pour syrup and make ice cream!
It's the 2nd time I went there for a meal. =)
Love that place.
It's just that the ambience isn't romantic enough? Or esle.. haha..
In this photo, Wife tried to write my name.
But failed many many times.
So wife ended up writing 'E'
This is a random face.

MY NAME!

Another Random Face.
The two eyes are small oreo cookies.
The mouth is a part of the cookie.
The brown part is suppose to be wife's name.
But wife got failed and decided to destroy it.


The super duper innocent face,

We went for a walk.
The Esplanade. (Nard or Naid, Whatever wife.. Haha..)

Victoria Concert Hall.

Wife said he's Raffles.
I guess he is.

CDB.
took cabbie home. =)