<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Wow.

Medical check up was cool.

Glad the doctors are all female.

***************************************************

I'm so excited about my poly life.
So far I haven't seen any cute guys in my poly.

:'(

I guess it's just they are not in school for that day.

**************************************************

Went to pasa malang and saw Major Tan in shorts and sandals. (wow!) ^_^

Saw WanTing too.

After I said 'Hi' to Wanting, James came along.

Right behind her.

Guess James had no idea WT is an OP student.

***************************************************

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




This is my Door Pass to my working place.
Not forgetting my Soaring Pig. *grins*









Well, sometimes, it is quite tough to be working under a colleague who has illegible handwriting. =X


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket







He himself knows I have difficulties reading his handwriting.
Neither is he very sure of what he is writing sometimes. Haha..








He's a nice guy thou.
A pretty nice guy.
^_^










In a tobacco company, I handle cigarettes.
Lots of them.






Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket











I really like the packaging of this brand and flavour.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket







It's SO SLIM!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Fits nicely into my hand. =) The size of my handphone.



(I've smudge the brand of the cigarettes. Not that my camera is lousy to that extent)





NOTE TO ALL: I DON'T SMOKE.








I was hoping if all my friends who smoke will stop smoking.
Jia you Weird Hiang. lol














Smoking harms the people around you...

***************************************************************







THE SWEET ESCAPE
Gwen Stefanie



[CHORUS]
If I could escape & recreate a place that's my own world
& I could be your favourite girl (forever),
Perfectly together
Tell me boy now wouldn't that be sweet? (sweet escape)
If I could be sweet,
I know I've been a real bad girl (I'll try to change)
I didn't mean for you to get hurt (whatsoever)
We can make it better,
Tell me boy wouldn't that be sweet? (sweet escape)

***************************************************************