16 April 2007
OMG OMG OMG!
1st day of school~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In case we got lost while getting into the lecture room,
we decided to meet up at the Atrium.
WE = CLASSMATES
It was easier than we thought.
Signboards all over.
Hard for me to get lost.
MY 1st TIME... *shys*
My First Lecture!
She sounded fierce for the 1st 20 minutes.
Afterall, she's a funny person..
After one and half hour of lecture on STATISTICS,
I'm still not very sure what it is about.
Well, some people would say..
Elizâ says:
easy meh
Elizâ says:
i dun understand what the lecturer teaching sia
ignatius says:
statistic is easy la
Alright.
Well, it's just my 1st lesson.
So,
I SHALL BE FORGIVEN. ^_^
*GRINS*
After my 1st day of school in Poly,
classmates and I hung out at AMK.
Close proximity you see.
14 people (half the class)
So ya.
My class consist of 5 guys and 26 girls.
wow.
GIRL'S POWER!
WOOO HOOOOOO!
So ya.
CCA?
NO IDEA!!!!!!
A few band members in my class.
Georgina is from Clarinet section in her school,
Rachel is from French Horn section in her school,
Eliza is from Clarinet section in OPSS!
Woot!
Honestly, I find that my class has quite a number of not bad looking ladies.
Woot!