<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Monday, April 02, 2007


FISH AND CO.!


Yep. A dinner @ Fish and Co.


Largest branch in Singapore.


The atmosphere was..


WOO SO SEXAY!
We ate Swordfish,
Mussel Spagetti,
SEAFOOD PLATTER!
(No photos for that. Too hungry to take any photos)
So many people celebrating their birthday on 31st March?
So the perfomer / singer at the cafe sang the Bday song more than 5 times within 2 hours.
BEFORE THE MEAL
Parkmall.

THIS COFFEE TABLE IS SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are fishes swimming inside!

Aww.. If only I could get one of those in my apartment/condo with my husband.

If I am to get one of these,

I will definately employ a maid to clean this table/tank.



I love this gorgeous crystal lamp.

It falls all the way to the ground.

Twirling and twirling.

Oh so beautiful.

MONEY MAKES THE WORLD SPINS (in some cases)