<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Saturday, April 28, 2007



Random photos.
Have no link to my post.


Alrighto.



Seeing my sister came back home from her LAST and FINAL exam in NUS,


I feel so envious!


That was what happened yesterday.


Today, she's in Desaru with her boyfriend.


Even more envious!







I had a speech yesterday.


Did not turn out well.


It came out as if I'm reading a invisible book.


Slightly nervous and I began speaking like Pang Yanrong.


Fast and soft. (YR used to speak fast and soft in class!)


Medora looked so stern when the students were presenting their speech.


She's a nice teacher though.


Most of us love her.




NYP wasn't as bad as I thought.
I mean. The boys.
Even though there is none is my class,
there are still good looking ones all around!




The random pictures.
The pictures were taken during Ms Loo's Housewarming in December 2006.

I told you. They are random.

YAY! MY COMPUTER WORKED!