<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Wednesday, April 11, 2007

WOW!
Almsot 10 pending testimonials when I logged in into friendster!
Yay.





Alright.
Today is my orientation day in Poly.
Met so many new friends!
My course is Hospitality and Resort Management.
Many people said it will be hard to find jobs in the future. (Most about that next time.)





Yep. My class.
29 students. (I think is 29)
4 guys.
25 girls.
So cool.
So when we cheer, you can hear the majority girls screaming.
AHHHHH~~~!!!~!!@#!@$#@$%





I have a classmate who is a mixed blood.
These are the following races she is being mixed (If you find anything wrong with this sentence, please ignore it.)
  1. Chinese
  2. Indian
  3. Philippines
  4. Arab

SO COOL~! Ya.. She's quite pretty. But a bit.. erm.. fleshy?

My class has quite a number of chio bus. (Provided your standard if not very high)

At least they have two eyes, one nose, one mouth and two ears.

Wow. that makes me a chio bu too!

*GRINS*GRINS*GRINS*





Orientation was way tiring, exhausting.

Felt so weary..It is as if I may collaspe anything on my way home.

Thankfully I did not because I was walking behind one handsome guy.

Collaspe?

NAH!






I love gary. Haha..






HAPPY BIRTHDAY!