ALRIGHTO!
My first speech. Just ended. (But Shereen, who is standing behind me now, insisted that it has ended long ago)
Then, my topic for my second speech is out.
10 topics to choose from.
31 students.
1 topic - 3 students.
(If you have no idea what the frog I'm talking about, just continue reading.)
Hence, one lucky student will be able to choose any of the ten questions.
Solution: DRAW LOTS! One of the paper has a smiley face on it.
There goes my fluky fingers. (fluky = lucky!
HUAT ah!)DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN!
I was hoping I will not get topics like erm.. fossil fuels?
THEN THEN THEN THEN!
I got that SMILEY FACE!
YOO HOO~!!!
I was jumping for joy.
Shiokaleika!
Then Mimi was like.. "WAH LAU!"
I can choose any topic!
WAH KAO! Song bo!
okok.
Eating disorder was one of my choice.
But Ang Wei Lun was in for that topic.
Siao bo.
So I chose the topic "COSMETIC SURGERY" instead!
My cher's son is a cosmetic surgeon!
www.cosmeticsurgery.com.sg (Currently under construction)
Wow.
Boy do I love this topic.
GARY GARY GARY GAYR GARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOO HOO!!!!