<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Tuesday, May 08, 2007

AUTHOR: ELIZA THE GREAT
VENUE: SCHOOL LIBRARY
TIME: BEFORE BAND STARTS

Alright. Updates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alright. I know when people ask me what CCA I'm joining, I would answer them.
In their mind, they would say "BORING~!"
You will not know how life in band is like until you've actually experienced it LARH!

Last sat, went to my first band practice in NYP!
Morning, ice-breaking games!
***AFTER FREE LUNCH***
Band practice!
It's been half a year since I last touched / played the clarinet.

After receiving the clarinet, I realised how new my secondary school's clarinets are.
I really miss my secondary school days in band.
Soooo much.
This guy/senior who sat beside me during band practice is someone not from NYP but he still joins the NYP band. So when he asked what school I'm from, "Orchid Park Secondary"
His response was.. "wah.."
*grins*
They played familiar pieces like Y.M.C.A, I will survive, Persis, Alvamar Overture, etc.

I suddenly missed playing MERRY WIDOW AND MISS SAIGON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I missed the C.A playing the 2nd clarinet parts for FOURTH SYMPHONY!!!
C.A includes me, narisa and clarissa. A reason why we are known as C.A.

A reason you guys should not know. =)

I KNOW THIS POST DOES NOT REALLY INTEREST YOU.
BUT I STILL WANT TO POST.
BECAUSE I REALLY MISS BAND!!!!!!!!!!!

My IT presentation was disastrous.
I guess the tutor does no really like our class.
We have Benjamin in your group.
He has this low and deadly voice.
Not the fatal-deadly kind.
The going-to-die voice.
Haha..
Suddenly some incidents came into my mind which made me want to laugh my ass out.





Alrighto. I shall accompany my darling georgina who is waiting for me at the other side of the library! BYE BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!