My days in NYP passed like this..
During tutorial, I'm always not attentive.
I must not log in into msn during tutorials!
TAHAN!
Well, you know about the Shrek 3 thing.
Presenting..................
NAT NAT!!!
She doesnt' know I took the photo.
HA! Now we have 2 more shreks!
Er.. What is the plural for shrek? shreks right? Here's Huiying and NEH~!
Yeap.
When more of us started to tranform into shrek imposter, our Stat's tutorial teacher said "Put those Shrek's ears down."
After awhile, we put it back. =)
Here's a scene at the lecture hall.. As you can see, most of us own a laptop. So hardworking?
NAH.
Lappy means games time.. 
I smiled at other photos.
But it came our blur.
When I stop smiling, the photo is clear.
SHREKKKKKK!!!
Then back to lab lesson..
It's me with G's glasses!
Oh well. Just another day in school =)