<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Wednesday, May 30, 2007

My secondary school friends gathering!
Objective: To celebrate Sng's birthday!!!


18th BIRTHDAY!
WOO HOO!
M18!
UNDERAGE CLUBBING No-More!
CONDOM SHOP!





Alright Eliza Low. Calm down.



THEN THEN THEN!
STEAMBOAT!!!!!!!!
I fried this egg with prawn, chicken, many things inside.
Taste marvellouso!







After eating, camwhore larh deh!





WEEEEE~~!!!
Now I know who pressed my head so hard.
I thought it was Sng who did it and I whacked him. =X
Later do I know that it was KENNY PANG TH.
Grrr...





The place is smokey.





So we headed to where we USED TO went with Ms koh, Sec sch Art teacher.




Less smokey there..





On our way there..

we have two lunatic dancing their way there..





Presenting..

The lunatics! haha.. love them






Happy birthday to Sng.

Happy birthday to White Chick.

Happy birthday to lobster.

Happy birthday to you.
All 3 are the same person.

*GRINS*







SNG~!!!!!!!!!!!!

When they were taking this photo,

YR said "Pose make-a-wish!

No need wish also can. Pose pose can liao.

I want to take photo!"

So Sng pose. =)






As usual...

She gets to cut the cake! we get to eat!

TIRAMISU!!!!!






Also ..

as usual..

It's cake smashing time!!!!!!!!!!


After 45 seconds.

Sng came back with this face.





I was cam whoring when I have no idea who smash me with the cake.
Twice.
I don't know who to take revenge on.
Saddening right?!










Yep. The girls.
Now we have the guys.

Yes. What the hell?







Then we took the 'famly photo'!

Everyone!



BORAT !
(handsign)








One last photo to end the post...



A passer-by with a sexy, deep, low voice took this photo.



Oh well. Just another day with them.