<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Sunday, May 20, 2007

WEEEEEEEEEEE~~~~~
MY LAPPY!!!!! Boy do I love my mouse!
lau shu, lau hu
sha sha fen bu qing chu..




Alrighto!
Today, went back to OP to teach the sec ones.
Bought sweets for them!
Usual songs.. Star wars.. Barbara Ann..
and Dunno what ridge overture duno what.



My section sec ones.. 2 guys and 4 girls!
WEE~!





Esther and I decided to go for a walk around the school.
The main main was in the hall.
They were presenting their .. erm.. no idea what it was.
A bit of CD lesson.
CD = character development or something?!?!?!?
Oh ya. I was abit disappointed when I knew the sec fours are still having exam break.
I miss narisa so damn much..
Oh well..





Marcus conducting.
AND WE HAVE A CELLO~!
She look a bit like Candy.
Hey babe. The cello is stylo!




THERE! BRYAN! It's been so long since I last saw him!

Alright. Here's Bryan.

Bryan's eyes are smaller than mine!

He's 13 this year.

Oh boy. I'm 5 years older.






Then met up with the main band.
Gave out sweets again..
There's my darling candy, my angmor radar detector and me!
Candy doesnt take photo!
Huiling and I are just so crazy over ang mor guys.






Then back to NYP band.
After the lunch break at AMK 700 plus,
we took cabbies home.
Orchid and Jiexin are not feeling well.
Orchid kept saying his leaves are withering.. haha..
The cab cost the same as my bus fare..



Here's a photo of me and my Clarinet SL, FAHMI~!!
In the cab..
Another photo taken with Angeline inside.. but it was very blur..:(
Another photo taken with majorie in the band room.



Installation. Wow.