<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Friday, May 11, 2007
Botak

WOW!!!!!!
Alrighto.
We had this 3 hours break in between classes because one of the lesson is cancelled!
So we went to book a discussion room and watched movie from the laptop!
WE = Woan Tyng, Uncle Thom, Ben, WeiLun, Shereen, Pei Rong and me!
It's an ultimately violent movie.
NC16 I guess.
Or was it M18?





These photos were taken after the movie.



************************************************************************************************************


Yesterday, lecture cancelled. So we had this 2 hour break between lesson.



So, we went to BOTAK JONES!



At the bus stop...



Here's my left hand woman, Huiying.. and my right hand woman, WenLin~!








Then PR and I wanted to take a photo but the wind was too strong!



TAKE ONE! (no fringe. failed.)



TAKE TWO - Fringe too messy . FAILED.
TAKE THREE, I'm hungry, she's distracted. FAILED.

TAKE FOUR, my fringe sucked big time. She had a pretty tough time with her fringe.
THEN THEN THEN THEN~!!!



The bus arrived.



Lalalala..





One night stand partner.


Finally. WE REACHED
BOTAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Uncle Thom sorting out $$$.
There's the FISH AND CHIPS! Very crunchy. Very fresh. WOOT!




Here's my Chicken Car.. Car something..


It's not an ordinary and mediocre chicken chop like any other western food.
The chicken is so thick.
Adult Dick circumference.
The fries are so OMG. They added some sort of chilli powder.
WAH LAU!
SHIOK CAN?!
There's a large share for fries.
As if the fries are free.
Most of us could not finished it.
So we ta bao them to AFA tutorials and share with the class!








AND THERE WE ARE! BACK IN CLASS!
Here's Irene and me!~ WEEET!!







Huiying with Ben's jacket, and Wenlin.



Tell me. Since when are lessons interesting?


We couldn't help but to log in onto msn and webcam!


Most of us had this acer laptop with a built-in camera.




Us 3 again!


WEEEEEEEEEETT~~ Shu Huei wants to kiss me!
Hey. The sky is quite beautiful.



Then.. they started to use my hp camera to camwhore.
I have no idea why they did that with my lousy camera phone.









Sher-WEEEN! and Hui YEEEEN!
HY, Ben, WL


Lol. I was busying typing down teacher's notes while they were cam whoring.
I don't know who took this picture.
Candid shot I guess.



AH BEN AH!











Today is fking friday. Fridays mean there is accounting lecture.



shake it.. oh shake it..