<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Monday, June 18, 2007

13 JUNE 2007~!
Classmates and I had BBQ over at NEH's Condo!

Thankfully it was a walking distance from school!


Went up her hse to collect the food and BROWNIE is cute!

(its name makes me hungry too!)


Then we went down to prepare the food!

Here we are, poking stuffs.

In the photo, Garene (standing), Georgina (a.k.a. G), WoanTyng, Jo, Me, Huiying!

You people will not understand how ravenous we were.





We had a hard time setting up the fire.


Only till then I realised how mighty the 'people' living in the Stone Age were.


It took us approximately 2328746 years to get the food cooked.


Then..

FINALLY!

WE SEE THE LIGHT! Each of us quickly grab one stick and peng.

MARSHMALLOW!

SHIOK MAN!



then

then

after 2328746 years, the food are finally cooked.

This spicy stingray is oh-so-yummy. Makes you oh-so-horny.


hey! it rhymes!






Then SHER-WEEN CAME after her dragonboat!


She's so red! burning red!


I was shocked!


A phrase quote from Sherween:

" NTU GUYS ARE HOT!"


DAMN!

Dragonboat!

Boys!

Sexy!




Then HuiYing and I started to cam-whore.

PeiRong's blog mentioned we camwhore and took about 30 photos!

I thought it's only about 10! or less than that!


Oh gosh. Apologise to CPR~!


Yes! Huiying and I with Georgina's and WoanTyng's shades!



Presenting.. the 18 year olds!

the 1989s include Me, Nat nat, Sean, Renee and Renee's friend (sorry.. i'm bad at names).




THEN! SEAN STA?RTED PLAYING HIS GUITAR! He sang and play his guitar..
"I'm here without you baby......" *strumming*
Oh god. If only my boyfriend does that.
That is way romantic!
Don't worry. I don't like Sean.

*******************************************************
Then TRUE OR DARE session!
It's actually a Dare-dare session.
Huiying's forfeit is to hold hands with ben for 2 rounds! haha


Sweet lar deh.


***************************************


I really enjoy Georgina's forfeit!


She went to another BBQ pit where there's another group of youngster.


Dance and sang TWINKLE TWNKLE right in front of them!


They were like "it's ok! don't shy!"


Shaking her ass.. and stuffs..


ahha.. and she sang wrongly. =X


Mei you tong nian.




Here we are! HS0702~! a.k.a HB!
Love you guys!