<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Sunday, June 24, 2007

23 June SAT.

Went to band practice.
We had this few hours break before the Moulmein Band Concert starts.
We had no idea where we were heading.
In the end the few of us landed at my house.
Few of us = Me, Jiexin (MAN), Eve (Wife of Adam) and Leon(ORCHID).
Watched Narnia to kill time.
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Accompany Esther Chai Jing Huan to flower shop to buy rose! Its packaging look so sweet!
Then we headed to Salvation Army for Moulmein Band Concert.

Huiling (OPWO JUNIOR) called me and asked if I attended Marcus' concert. I said no. I had another concert to attend. Where's marcus' concert?
"Salvation Army" she replied.
Oh! Marcus is performing in this concert which I am attending!
Huiling and the rest came too!
=)

Interval
I told Fahmi: Ey ey! Free food!
He replied: Typical Singaporean la you.
Subsequently, he was ready.
Ready for the food in the queue.
Look who's talking.




Clarinetists!
Top row: Leon, Xinyi!
Center row: Hanizah, Majorie, The Great, Anna!
Bottom row: Fahmi, Jiexin, Sarah!
Some of them are not in photo. Oh well.



With other sections!

CLICK ON THE PHOTOS TO ENLARGE IT!

*************************************


After the performance, we headed to j8.
This time, our group is big.
We had to split into 2 fast food due to lack of seats.
Deciding what to have for dinner/supper was a tough decision to make.
We landed in some ulu kopitiam in Bishan to KFC to Subway to Long John Silver.
Thinking of going to another kopitiam but Eve's friend (I think is Bryan) said kopitiam has already closed.
Finally.
We landed in Mos Burger.
Yum Yum.


**********************************
Today, 24 June.
Went to this quite ulu shopping centre, Chinatown Point for a sumptous meal because Granny won 4D! woo hoo!
Oh well. the cheese lobster wasn't as succelent as I predicted.


KIDS CENTRAL ONE MINUTE OF FAME spice up the atmosphere there.
They were screaming as if Wu Zhun is going to do a strip dance.
They were screaming as if Eliza is going to sing the school song.

Then!
THEN!
THENTHEN!!

I looked up, I saw this guy in blue.
Look like..
SHAUN PHANG WQ!!!!
I called his hp but he doesn't seem to react.
Then, I saw Sebas somewhere near him.
So I called Sebas.
It's like.. I'm at the 2nd floor. They're at the 3rd floor.
They suggested me to go to their floor.
Shaun pointed me the lift which was like millions of kilometer away from my sight.
The slothful Eliza just refuse to take the lift.
Then I saw a staircase somewhere..er.. near?
So I headed the stairway! (Some stairway for fire escape.)
Darted up the flight of stairs.
Opened the floor at the 3rd storey.
then.
FUCK!
It was lock.
So I went down :(
Feeling brainless and slow on the uptake.
Then, the 2nd floor door could not be open from the inside too!

FUCK! YOU! DOOR!

Thank god I brought my hp.
Called Mama hysterically.
Thank god.
and..
ONCE AGAIN!
THE DAY IS SAVED!
THANKS TO MAMA!!!

Malus.
Cousin and family was there too.
Malus.
Malus.
Malus.

SCHOOL REOPENS TOMORROW!
HEY HS0702! I'M BACK!
Remember to do your Econs homework!