BAND CAMP DAY 3
I reached school slightly late and missed the sec 1 performing in Prima Volta.
Here's the main band performing during Prima Volta!



Prima Volta is a small performance performed by both sec 1 and the main band!
Parents of sec 1 are most invited!
********************************
Clarissa had to do her project. duno what shit.
Brought my lappie along.

Haha.. Daryl is cute.
He doesn't like people to describe him as CUTE!

Now this is cute.
Sec 1 with me and clarissa!
his name is DIDI~!Clarinetist!

Bryan again!
after the performance,
refreshments!

CHECK OUT THIS ORCHID.

YongTah's creation!
Here's Jason!

Alright. He still remembers I owe him his birthday card.
I shall pass it to him during OP.us
I will try to remember!
He always wants to take revenge on me!
Just because I smashed his face with flour during Night Trail!
You gotta know what Annette did during night trail.
Then you'll find that I'm not that evil after all!
HAH! I love flour.
FALL IN~!!! Water parade!
After they fall out, no idea who started throwing notes from the second story. So they started catching.