<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Thursday, June 14, 2007


*********************************************



Daryl, clar and I went to Northpoint to have our dinner!



Clarissa kept claiming she's fat.



Furthermore, she wants to eat KFC!



Anything la! KFC LOH.



Then saw Weihao outside KFC!!



Talked so much crap and stuffs.



On the bus, Clar and I sang Zhong Guo Hua ..



Then Daryl conducted us. =X




You know the way Daryl conducts.



VERY VERY DRAMATIC.. etc.



Oh ya. he straighten his hair! SHUAI AH!



(Not cute)



**********************************************



Back in school, the sky darkens.



Then they gathered in the hall for FINALE!



They did a skit or something.




Continue a skit rather.




E.g. Teletubbies and Spiderman were fighting when..



(something like that. I've forgotten the actual sentence)



Ya. they had to finish the story with a skit.







Before the Finale.Here's Bryan!



He likes the camera!