<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Thursday, June 21, 2007




















Hey. I went for my 'interview'.






Shall not go into details.






Fingers have been exercising too much on the keyboard.






Oh well, I'm still unemployed.












DONT ASK ME WHAT JOB IT WAS!












I hope that person will not do a good job and get sack.






So she will employ me!












Yay!












************************************












School is reopening in a few days time.






My dearest Weiwei's birthday is arriving approximately in 3 hours time.












************************************






It's her 18th birthday!






Boy do I love my age.






M18, drink, clubbing, condom shop, sex.












Legal.












What about you?






************************************






After reading Tyng's blog, I find that my blog's english is terrible.






Like Sam said, her blog needs oxford dictionary to understand it!












************************************






Went to Swensens @ United Square yesterday.






It was a 5b1 class gathering!






Around 15 people were present.






Half the class. Not bad.





It was most of our 1st time in United Square. =X














After the dinner, it's mao che time.




The basin look like ..



Ya.













Went to play pool. But only 2 tables available.




so we went to Paalaa paapabaa...McDonalds!




Living in the 21st century, we provide you with many different kind of phone.




Slide phone, what-kind-of-phone-do-you-call-that, flip phone and the. ya. Sepet's phone.

Sepet's Floorball stick!


It an ice-cream day afterall.




TADA! Just another day with them. *grins*