<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Sunday, June 10, 2007


OPWO Band Camp 2007 Day 2


Night Trail


Alrighto.

The pictures may be very blur. Well, at least there are photos.

Adeline, Annette, Esther and I (2As, 2Es!)

were stationed at this grasspatch outside the prefect's room now known as the counsellor's room.

Set up obstacles and have the group members blindfolded while the leaders (sec3) guide them across the obstacles and collect the 9 envelops with the key to next station.

Ok. If you don't understand what the ROGER i'm talking about, just scroll down.




Ok. This is one of the groups.

BLINDFOLDED!

*evil laugh*


WHAT?


YOU MEAN JUST BLINDFOLD THEM AND GUIDE THEM THROUGH THE OBSTACLES?


THAT'S IT?


OH BABE. YOU ARE SO TOTALLY WRONG.


Powerpuff girls have

sugar!

spice!

and everything nice!


and


we have

water!

flour!

and broom!


Here's one of the sec 1~!


and oh gosh. MANY ADORABLE SEC 1~!





FLOUR!!!!!!!!


Sorry for got most of their names!


I know one! DIDI! Clarinetist!


He's ultimately adorable!


Another one was.. Tiong smth?


No. wrong. Zheng smth?


or smth lin?


ARGH! I 4got!


Ok. another photo of another cute sec 1.



*scroll down*


This is another adorable one.


And i really mean cute.


He just let me take photo of him with flour!


I said "you 'ahhh' "


Then he "ahhh"Notice he had this I felt that he look a bit like ge liang.


Some how.

I've forgotten his name too. Look in the photo again.

He has this hair whichi look like this.

It's not gel or wax my friend.

Those are formed when we mixed flour and water together

and get them to whack it across the face of the person in front.

It look like PI SAI to me.

direct translation is NOSE SHIT.

Just that it's light brown.

****************************


There were a few sec ones..


whereby they had to say the 'keyword'


if not I don't guide them.


then they had no choice but to say


"1,2,3"


"ELIZA ROCKS!"


*****************************


Another group whereby they had to do the same thing.


They did not say it together.


Instead of "Eliza rocks",


she said "It doesn't rocks"


Eliza's reaction: "HUH?!"



Alright. This person is no-longer sec 1.

OhChengKok.

FINISHED JC YEARS!

ARMY BOY LIAO!

BOTAK!

Oh ya. Syvester also botak!

weeeeeeeeeeeee

.

.

.

im so glad im not in the army.

.

.

.

Eliza rocks