<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Friday, June 01, 2007





WEEEEEEE!!!








TODAY IS FRIDAY!








and the theme for today is



SCHOOL UNIFORM!







Your secondary school, your JC, whatever!








YES!



Early in the morning 10:30.



Reached too early for my project.



Ya. Did my project.











Did not wear my uniform to school.



I had my hair dyed.


( I know the smile is very fake. Please bear with me!)



Ya. If i wear my uniform to school with my hair dyed, it will leave a bad impression.




So I wore spag and shorts!




When wenlin saw me, the 1st thing she said is "you go beach ah?"




*************BLAH*************

*************BLAH*************

*************BLAH*************



Wenlin said she's cold.



So I borrowed her that!





Didn't knew the project ended so quickly.



Quite chicken feat lar deh.


Went back to class.

Then I just put on my school uniform IN the tutorial room.

I had no choice but to say this to BL "see what see? later your eyes like thomas like that."

Thankfully, his sore eyes wasn't spread to me!

Hope he will get better on monday!

When the teacher stepped in,

"Why are some of you in school uniform?"

After that, Stats TEST!
Wasn't as easy as I thought.
Damn shit you.
(No one in particular)

Had to go for lecture.


After we have put our bags, Renny said "Go outside take photo!"
Haha.. YES YES YES!



When we were posing outside the lecture theatre, many of our classmates took the photo.
About 6 or so?

Felt so hollywood!
Then, after a moment, I saw people stopping.
They couldn't cross !
Paisehs.

They couldn't enter the lecture hall!
Paisehs.

They couldn't exit the lecture hall!
Paisehs.
So many people were looking at us!
Paisehs.



AND THERE WE ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!



PRESENTING some GIRLS FROM HB!


18 out of 26 girls in the photo!

Let me name them all. And the uniform they are wearing!

Top row:

Shereen - Pioneer JC

HuiYing - ACJC?

ME - OPSS

SarahPolkaDotSam - StMargaretsGirlsSch

Mastura - Merdian JC

Hidayah - MayflowerSec

Shu Huei - MayflowerSec

Fionne - AngMoKioSec

Sofi - Girls school!

Wanyi - PayaLebarMethodistGirlsSch

Abigail - PayaLebarMethodistGirlsSch

BOTTOM ROW:

Renee - AngMoKioSec

Renny - Cedar Girls

Nadia - JC

YiHui - Anderson

YuWen - Deyi Sec

Rachel - North Vista

and Nat Nat - ACJC? Sorry nat nat~! We still love you!

Anyway, you look sexy in skirts!

She said this will be her first and last time we see her in skirts!
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!


3 minutes before lecture starts..








Huiying! Sher-WEEN! NEH! The great!




WOOO HOOO!


Plus IRENE SIM! !!





YiHui and OP girl!



In the lecture hall!



I think it was breaktime.






I totally do not understand the accounting lecturer.



So I decide to. er. ya. like that.








Sher-WEEN and me!




then we have NEH!






After lecture,

DENG CHU LIAO!

Only until the MRT arrived,
I realised Uncle Ang Wei Lun wore his school t shirt!



Wow. He's shy.


Shereen and her Outstanding PJC TIE!

THEN I DECIDED TO WEAR IT!

The colour totally doesn't suit my school uniform!


UNIFORM = green + beigh

TIE = black, white, red.

add up together!

We get a eliza fancier than christmas tree!





YUWEN AND I!


Dragonboat one hor! Mai siao siao.


WEEEEEEEEEE!!!


Next friday's theme is RETRO~!

WOOT!