<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Friday, July 20, 2007


After studying for 3 months in NYP,


I finally saw the infamous..



Tammy.



Poor girl.



*****************************



Today. 20 July 2007.

Friday! No school!

Lessons cancelled and postponed!


But I still have to head to school to do my econs project.
On my way to school, met Kun Tai Hiang and Marcus Choo!
Walked with Kun Tai Hiang to school.
He overslept and was late for school for 2 hours.
wow.
**************************
Before I cross the fountain thing,
I saw uncle thom there.
alone.
awwww....
He was the 1st to reach. (As usual)


My group members

Eliza, Thomas, Yuwen, WeiLun and PeiRong.

As you can see, we're doing a project on Taxi services.

*grins*

It was really fun doing the video.

We had NGs and stuffs.

After the whole video, I would like to say something to James Ang.

Jamie Ang Sia Jia. You one lucky one. Mass communication is so fun!

CPR and Uncle thom said if they were given a chance in Mass comm, they would definately join without hesitation!

**********************************

The video shall be first viewed by all only on Monday.

It's like the Harry Potter book.

No preview of the book (video).

Muahahahahhaha...

Shall upload the video here on monday!

Watch out guy people!

****************************