<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Monday, July 30, 2007
Eve's Birthday!


Told you. I suffer from short term memory loss.

I told them to meet at 3:30.

The next day, I planned my day sui sui to meet them at 4:30.

I thought I'm going to meet them at 4:30!


They headed Marina Sq. Leon, Daisy, Esther, Eve.




The RIGHT ANGLE DAISY.

Try harder Fahmi.






SEERRR DEE YAAH!!!



Three good dogs.





My creation!


Perhaps. you have to admit.


I have the talent to cook!
Aron! shou wo wei tu!






After we filled our stomach to the brim, Leon starts to play with this crab.

TADA ! He is talented too.
Don't swear Krabs.
Oh ya. Esther calls Leon "Leh-non" instead of "Lee-on"

CHAI JINGHUAN! and me.



I didn't know Jerold was behind.







Red bean ice-cream.
Daisy, Fahmi, Leon, Jason can cook!


Touched pad! Erm. What do you call that?
************************************

After some confabulation and inadvertence, we have decided to head to the legendary, DURIAN.






Happy 19th birthday to you EVE!
Blahahahahah..
I was in for that too.

The passer-by isn't good at camera I guess.
Perhaps we shall get locals next time.

Top: Leon, Daisy, Birthday girl aka Wife of Adam aka Eve aka mei nu aka mascular eve aka etc..., Esther, Jerold, Jason
Bottom: Fahmi (Reh- doh) and Me!!!!!






Birthday song in the dark.