<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Sunday, July 08, 2007

It was my first time.....


I was so nervous...

I'm afraid it would hurt....

Many people tried it before....

I guess it's now my turn to experience it....


It's my first time...
ICE SKATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


What the frog were you thinking?!

Yep. Suppose to be clique outing. In the end only a few of us we present.

CPR, Jo, Eliza, Thomas, BL!




Singapore is clean and stable country with many great people like me.
But there's only one place for ice skating !

%&*$%&#'


It was graduation day.
NO SCHOOL FOR Business students!
(my friend told me business students always have benefits in all polys.)
(personally, i don't find business students any big deal.)
No school because one of my teacher said they had to go and clap in the ceremony. If not there will be no applause.

Alright. Back to Ice skating!

I've always wondered how these people can balance themselves on blades like these.



and now, I've finally experienced it.
CPR and thomas taught me how to skate!
It took me and hour and a half to skate without holding the handrail. AHHHH!!!



It's so hard to balance.. I was pissed.

We tried to hold each other's shoulder and form a human chain.

BL direct translate "Lai wo men zhuo yi ge lian"

ME: "lian?"

BL: "Correct what. Human chain"

Thomas was leading, followed by BL, then CPR, then me, then Jo.

Jo lost her control and fell, dragging me down and POOMP!

We fell hard on our ass.

I have never thought falling down on ice was this fun!

Our asses were freezing.

You can experience the same thing by laying our ice cubes on a towel,

wrap it with a towel and sit on it!

WEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Ya . I fell and scratched CPR.



ARCADEEEEEEEEEEEEE
On the way to Thomas's mum's noodles shop!



More to come! cya babes!

Gotta continue my speech's preparation!!!!!!!!

SAVE THE EARTH!!!!!

It takes 150 trees to produce the amount of paper that we use in one exam.

Join us in saving trees.

"SAY NO TO EXAMS!"