<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Tuesday, July 17, 2007

So glad my THIRD SPEECH has ended!

After I finished my speech, I was jumping for joy! ^_^

Not because I've presented a good speech. =(

It was because I don't have to worry anymore for my speech!

Beside that, I can suan others, "EY! MY SPEECH FINISH LIAO! WHAT ABOUT YOURS?"

Wahahaha. I just did that to Shereen. and she said "DAMN! DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!" (while swinging her shawl)

Yes. I screwed up my speech.

Everyone's video did not work.

Be it BL's video on Ban on Boxing or Wanyi's Video on Organ Dononation.

No one was able to play the video.

(SCREW THAT COMPUTER YOU BITCH!)

Wasn't as prepared as the previous speech on Cosmetic Surgery.

This time, my topic is to PERSUADE employers to support the new employment guideline, the Fair Employment Practice, aimed at ending discrimination at workplace.

Discussing about race discrimination, disabled discrimination and homosexual discrimination.

Yesterday, I was practicing my speech at home. My brother and sister as audience, sat on the sofa while I present my speech to them. When I started my section on HOMOSEXUAL DISCRIMINATION .....

.... "As far as employment is concerned, if you openly admit "I'm homosexual", this reduces your chances in getting your job." .........

Then my brother couldn't stop laughing and said "You tell your audience "I'm homosexual"? Shouldn't you be using YOU'RE instead of I'M?"

Then for the next half an hour, everytime I walk pass him, he would say "I'm homosexual?"


*****************************************

(HAHA! YIYAN! YANRONG! ADRAIN PANG JUST WALKED PASSED MY CLASS! HE WASN'T AS GOOD LOOKING AS THAT NIGHT!)

******************************************

AFA Test Over!
Speech Over!

Stats Test and 2 Presentations to go!

JIA YOU ELIZA!

-.-"


and hell yea I'm the motherfucking princess~



Eliza, stop swearing.



Anyway, it's Friday the 13th last Friday.

There was a Javelin competition in U.S (or somewhere).
Like any other competition, the javelin is thrown into the air.
But this time, the javelin hit a spectator and pierce through his body.

Ouch.

amithofu.


*********************************************

You rocked my world.

*********************************************