<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Saturday, July 21, 2007

This is a post without photos.

Finally! Another trip to town!
With Sal, LY, QY.

I deserve to give myself a break after this strenuous week of tests and speech and projects!

Projects to be presented this coming week.

Yes. went to far east to get Sal's shoes.
He's like an auntie. A pure auntie.
I'm serious. It's ok. He doesn't read my blog. =)
Muahahahhahaha...
I even call him auntie in person. So I guess it's fine with him?

In the midst of choosing his shoe, Qy and Ly were chatting over.. I don't know what. Suddenly Qy ask me "would you like someone who is 20 years older than you?"

My immediate answer: No.

I wonder why he asked that!

After 23462789429 years, Salvin Ang Qi Hui finally got the shoe he wanted.

Then, MOVIE TIME!
Qy suggest to watch this Hongkong movie.
Let me recall. The last time I watch a chinese movie in cinema.
Secondary Two. With this Bwl friend of mine. HAHAHA!


Ly scream at almost most parts of the movie. Just like ordinary Jacky Chan's movie, baddies fly and shatter the glass window or walls.
Then she will SCREAM!

Moreover, this is not a NC16 violent movie.

I cant believe what to happen to the person beside her when she watch horror movie. NC16 movies rather.

Whereby this guy stab the knife through the other guy's hand and drag him along.
Cut of the ear. Whatever.
A NC16 violent movie my classmate showed me in the library!


Currently, I'm feeling sick.
Nope. Not sick in the mind.
My voice may disappear anytime, anywhere, anyhow.

Hope my voice will still be present on monday during my Econs Presentation.


************************

Alrighto. Sis is back. Cya babes and hunks.
I love you all.