<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Tuesday, July 24, 2007

WHADDAFUGGINGHELL.



If only I can change my Economics Tutor.



I've just finished my Microecons presentation.




Our friends cheered when we were about to present.




But Sand Rat does not seem to appreciate whatever we have put in in our presentation and especially the video.
She wanted us to stop the video halfway.Then my classmates said "It's their hardwork!"(Nods nods nods!)


So we continued the video.




The audience (Classmates) seem to enjoy the video *Grins*




Q & A session: It just sucked.




BY NOW.

YOU MUST BE WAITING FOR THE RELEASE OF THE VIDEO!

ALRIGHT. I have difficulties loading the video. be patients peeps.