ATFER EXAM, CHIONG GO SHOPPING.
I couldn't wait till town. AMK Hub will do!
Went with Ladylove.
Bought a top/dress and a knee-length pants!
WEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
Actually wanted to buy another sweet tee. But I guess I should control because
holidays = burn money.
I couldn't help it.
The Cam-Whore is back.
Of course there are more photos.
I just uploaded PART of them.
This is a pink dress/top I bought!
When I looked at the photos, this equation comes into my mind.
SCARF + SHADES = PARIS HILTON.
BIMBO.BIMBO.BIMBO.
********************************
I saw him.
He's ravishing.
He may not very very very very handsome,
but he's way charming.
That captivating smile.
He's fking rich and a filial son.
He's very man.
He's got THAT character!
I hope he's good in bed.
I saw him.
I really did.
On TV.
:'(
NO MAN CAN BE THAT PERFECT, ELIZA.
SO, STOP DREAMING ABOUT HAVING A FRENCH BOYFRIEND.
WAKE UP!
Like my brother said "Which ang mor wants you?"