<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Random photos.

WEEE!! Third time blogging in a day!



I love mee kia.
Huat ah.




Boyfriend. CAN!?







We were imitating this girl from another class next door.

Her poses were *twists*.

Not any ordinary twist.

But a twist where you had your fingers behind your cheeks (near the ear)

and PUSH everything to the front.

Accumulated fats in short. (For her case)






TADA!

Well, everyone changes as time goes by.

I cant do anything much though.

This is my clique!

click on it to enlarge.


TODAY IS A BUSY WEEK FOR ME.
Every single day is occupied.
I guess this will go on for the next 6 weeks.
This is because I have a job. Sighs.









.
.
.
.