<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Friday, August 03, 2007

Stayed back late with CPR to do our FRONTPAGE project.


We need to create a webpage.


My group will create a webpage on ONLINE RETAIL.





We suggested to sell lingerie and underwear~!





So I searched for lingerie photos.


Well, most of the time the photos includes the MODEL.





My nose almost bleed when I was searching for men's underwear.


So when the page was loaded. I would scream. (Then smile gleefully.)





muahahahahhahaha,,,,,,,,





We confirmed with Ms Loy Loy Katong if we can sell lingerie.


Oh well. We changed into selling CUSTOMIZED SHOE instead.








Still, I cannot seem to settle one of the pages in our webpage.


Get help from Kenny Kun Tai Hiang.


IT Student. Mai siao siao.


He said he didn't learn Frontpage but he had a brief idea of Frontpage.





I pestered him since I was in school at 7pm.


He tried to solve the problem.


Till now. 11pm.





Currently, he is transfering the file to me!





THANKS

SEAWEED!!!!!!!!!!!!








Haha. J, to the O to the N~!





***********************************

***********************************

***********************************











***********************************

Oh ya. I thought I saw HIM.

He seemed to be rushing for time.

In the end, I realised this guy I saw has a broader shoulder and neater haircut.

Thus, he isn't the one I thought he was.





(No yr and yy. It isn't the tanned guy. I can only see him in my dreams! MWAHA!)




***********************************