<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Wednesday, August 01, 2007




TAA DAAA!!!




Currently, I have two lobang for work!




*GRINS*GRINS*GRINS*




Most probably get employed I guess!




I'm quite excited about the ART EXHIBITION THING where we can choose to be




  1. Usher


  2. Ticketing Officer


  3. Exhibition Liasion Officer


  4. Customer Service Officer


  5. Cashier


Wahahahha! My clique are all working on the same day. Then we can havoc after work!





Another lobang.



TUU-WEEE-SION!





Probably get employed there too. =)





But I'm afraid I will not be able to do a good job.



*****************************************



The 1st job only last for one week.



The 2nd job only last for 3 hours every week.



Thus, I shall get a third job. *grins*



****************************************



I did my personal website (frontpage) presentation badly.



Forgot to show LOY my hyperlinks, photo washout, bevelled thingy. BLAH.



******************************************



I.T. is just so difficult.



Studying only one module of I.T strangles me to death.



Wonder how those studying in I.T. cope with their work.



Most of my classmates are COMPUTER-IDIOT.



JUST LIKE ME!



Few months back, I used to ask question like



"WHAT IS MOTHERBOARD?"



***************************************



One more point.



Accounting is way sucky.



I have a friend who studies JC and goes to NTU to study ACCOUNTING.



In JC, he does not study accounting AT ALL .



He just read accounting books from library and now, his accounting is way better than mine. (DUH.)



Yes. I am impressed.



ACCOUNTING IS MORE THAN NUMBERS.