<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Wednesday, September 19, 2007

At times,
Eliza may look like a freak,

At times,
She may look like a ghost.

At times,

she may look like a bitch.

Sighs.

As you can see, I'm feeling rather languid.

The 1st and 3rd photos are taken when I was studying for my exams for semester 1.

2nd photo when I was waiting for the lady to print those documents during my interview at Wing Tai~!





I found this in the fridge!

So I decided to eat it!

So adorable.



Since three people have tagged me with this, I shall post this up.

I may be a bit bo liao. But please bear with me. It's been such a long time since I last did such stuff!
Answer the following questions :
1. The person who tag you is?
i. Yanrong--
ii. Hafiz--
iii. Tyng--


2. Your relationship with him/her is?
i. Yanrong--Primary 1 classmate, Sec 1 to 5 classmate, Poly schoolmate
ii. Hafiz--Orchid Park Bandmate! Come on. List those instruments he can play.
iii. Tyng--HS0702! aka HB! My poly classmate!

3. Your 5 impressions of him/her?
i. Yanrong--Crazy, assume she's hot/gorgeous, rich, someone horny, bitch! hhaha! High 5 Kenny!

ii. Hafiz--Use bombastic words, loves bra straps, assume mine is ONE LUCKY BRA STRAP, knows how to play the trombone, french horn, clarinet, flute, someone help me to continue!

iii. Tyng--has a voice which will wake me up when I'm feeling slumberous in class, WOW-figure, check out her blog because she uses more bombastic words than Hafiz, radar is always activated just like mine, crazy over hot guys just like me!

4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you?
i. Yanrong--Called me when I really need someone. It was one day before O lvl Prelims! You may have forgotten though!

ii. Hafiz--Pulled bra strap. Sighs. Oh oh! He let me tried the French Horn!

iii. Tyng--BBQ marshmallow for me! Or was it another person? Sorry girl!


5. The most common words he/she had said to you?
i. Yanrong--Har?
ii. Hafiz--Biatch!
iii. Tyng--Shuai dao!!!

6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will?
i. Yanrong--She's already mine.
ii. Hafiz--Stuff myself into the tuba and never come out.
iii. Tyng--We hanky panky in class. What do you think?


7. If he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be?
i. Yanrong--Not to say that you're fat.
ii. Hafiz--Nothing. Improvements does not make any significant changes to my life inside the tuba.
iii. Tyng--Not to say that you're fat too.


8. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will?
i. Yanrong--Kidnap her little sister and make her become my sister. =)
ii. Hafiz--Throw his instruments from the 12th floor down and claim that it was Lim Kim Tui who did it.
iii. Tyng--make her drunk and do stupid stuffs =)



9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be?
i. Yanrong--I date MIKE. Awhile later, she dates ******.
ii. Hafiz--!!!!
iii. Tyng--I have a hotter boyfriend than her?!


10.The most desire thing you want to do for him/her now is?
i. Yanrong--ARGH!
ii. Hafiz--ARGH!
iii. Tyng--ARGH!

11.Your overall impression of him/her is?
i. Yanrong--Bimbo pro.
ii. Hafiz--Musically inclined pro.
iii. Tyng--English pro.


12.How you think people around you will feel about you?
Good girl? HAH!


13.The character you love of yourself are?
Able to control my emotions? Is that a good thing?
Able to plan .. MANY THINGS?


14.On the contrary, the characters you hate of yourself are?
no courage, no initative
15.The most ideal person you want to be is?
Victoria Beckham! is not my ideal person. =X Someone better. But I have no idea who.


.
.

.
.
.
.
I cant believe I finished this. Took me so long!
.
.
.
.
Now I have other things to do.
Cya babes!