![]() |
|
|
[A]isyah [A]ndrew [A]ngela [A]nnette [B]enjamin [C]heng Jin [C]heryl [C]larissa <3 [D]aryl [D]esmond [E]ileen [E]lizaBeth [E]sther [E]ve [F]atimah [F]erdinard [F]ionne [F]itriyana [G]arene [H]afiz [H]idayah [J]acklyn [J]ames [J]ason [J]ingRu [J]in Keat [J]oseph [K]aiXin [K]elvin [K]enny Toh [K]enny Pang [K]esha [K]wang Wei [L]eon [L]in Hao [L]iyin [M]astura [M]ing gui [M]in Yi [M]elvin [N]adia [N]arisa [N]YPSO Clarinet [P]hil [P]hilip [P]eiRong [R]enee [R]enny [R]obinson [S]abrina [S]alvin [S]amuel [S]apira [S]arahSAM [S]ebastian [S]hereen [S]hirley [S]iti [S]iying [S]teven [S]ofi [S]yaza [T]hompson [W]an Yi [W]oan Tyng [Y]an Jun [Y]anRong [Y]i Hui [Y]iyan [Y]ing Wei [Y]ongTah [Z]hongHui [Z]houLiang [Z]oe
May 2005
June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 July 2010 April 2011 September 2011 March 2012
|
Saturday, September 15, 2007
ONG YIYAN AND HER FRIEND VISITED ME AT WORK! Yay! She only came for a short period. I was having my break inside the store then she called me. BAH! . . . She had to rush off to see hunks in tights performing ballet or something? Or was it hiphop? . . . . . Yanrong said she would visit me yesterday. Then about 15 minutes before my work ends, I spoke to myself "Guess she wont be coming. Perhaps she has forgotten. It's alright though." Then 8 minutes before my work ends, Yanrong, Sng and Khen Kiat came to my workplace. I told them "ACT AS IF YOU DONT KNOW ME!" Alright. They really act as if they dont know me. But they kept talking to me secretively.
Oh well. Shortly after they left, it was 5pm. My colleague said, "5pm liao. Can go home liao. Your friends waiting for you." !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Later we headed to MARINA SQUARE then met up with kenny kun tai hiang (KKTH!) Walked pass G2000 at citylink and I saw LADYLOVE at the cashier! WEEEE!!! Don't know why. I got so excited seeing her. Name tag: WENLIN. ![]() Went to tut kiu. There's this weird rule at that place. NO PHOTO TAKING. WHY?! We cant even take photo of ourselves! The person in charge will announce to the whole room. "TABLE 13. NO VIDEO TAKING." "TABLE 28. NO PHOTO TAKING." . .. I think we're at table 28. . . MALUS. . . . . . Then met NADIA working in a shop. What shop was that? Kenny was trying out his shirt when YR and I shopped at the shop beside it. "EH?! NADIA!" I called out. =) She's so busy. So I shan't disturb her. SHAN WEE IS HOT! =) Alright. He's hot too yanrong. ![]() HE DRESSES LIKE SNG?! . . . . KENNY DID ONE STUPID CARD TRICK. VERY STUPID. WE WERE SO DISAPPOINTED IN HIM. WAHAHAHAHHA. The one which has to do with the CLOCK thing. Boarded the train and met FER-NEH (Ferdinard)! He was about to leave the train when he saw us and went back, said he accompany us to Marina Bay and back to Cityhall. Time flies when on the train. We talked about khen kiat bitten by stonefish at PALAWAN BEACH, how he went to hospital, how swollen his hands was. I suggested to him to add vinegar and prepare di kar chor (pigs's trotter with vinegar!). Then very seriously, he replied. "I didn't put vinegar that time. But I guess it can help to reduce swell." Then yr and I would only swim to the next island only if the lifeguard is a handsome one. =) CPR! CPR! CPR! Not you Cham Pei Rong. =) . . . . . . . . THIS INDIAN MAN CAME INTO THE SHOP FOR THE SECOND TIME. I WAS SHOCKED AT HOW HE CHOOSES AND BUYS THE ITEMS IN THE SHOP. HE POINTS AND HE WANTS IT. Manager: This also comes in red and in black. Indian Man: Ok. Two red and two black. The white one, two too. "This one *points* and this one *points* and this one *points* "(again!) Total Cost: Over $2000. Five boxes of items. Three staff and the Indian man's assistant carried the boxes down to the pick-up point. (H! to the E! to the A! V! Y!) "I'm flying off tomorrow morning." I'm not sure what country the notes comes from. Was it US dollars? JUST SHOCKING! Nope, no photos of Indian man. . . . . . Yanrong, do you want to buy chocolate fondue set? the cheaper ones at $36 and 38. I'm intending to buy one. =) I HAVE STAFF DISCOUNTS~ |