<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Saturday, September 22, 2007

SINCE YIYAN HAS HER WISHLIST,
HERE'S MINE.



  1. Able to graduate from NUS with at least 2nd class honours. (My dream school! Somehow impossible but I'll try. )

  2. I know this sounds like praying, but I hope my whole family will live happily and healthily. =) friends too!

  3. To have a room of my own and decorate it ALL BY MYSELF!

  4. Go for permanent ***********. When I have the money.

  5. Earn my first million before 30! I have to be realistic you see. 30 aint late!

  6. No dark eye rings


Wow. No mention about MEN!



Oh. I just did.


NEXT WEEK, I HAVE 4 DAYS OFF!

AND THAT'S MY LAST WEEK OF WORK!

WEEEEEEE!!!

I'M GONNA BUY THAT FONDUE SET.

YR, YY, LY, YOU CAN COME MY HOUSE TO HAVE CHOCOLATE/CHEESE FONDUE BY THEN!

MY DARLINGS TOO!

.

.

.

.

.

yanrong. it's 1:05pm already. why are you still sleeping? give me a call when you're free.