<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Wednesday, September 05, 2007

This was my sister's msn nick.

Like I have mentioned before,

we do not look like sisters.



I find this hilarious though.

Because this was not her first time.


MUAHAHAHHAHA.


.

.

.

.

.

.

Today, I got my first Tuition Pay!

That stack of notes was passed to me manually by hands!

WOOT!

You got to know how it feels man.

Transfering pay to account wasn't that shiok.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Yesterday was my second day of work at Raffles City.

That shop sells dustbin at $200,

sells woven drawers at $442,

and there are people buying it.


SO MANY ANG MORS CAN?

Of course there are handsome ones too.

But most of them are attached.

So I did not bother to take a second glance. :(

.

Then there was this lady with STRONG BRITISH ACCENT.

I really dont get what she was trying to say.

I guess she got pissed then she walked away.

Life's boring there.

.

.

.

.

.


One blind mouse.