TODAY. I am feeling ultimately lethargic.
Probably because of the 10 hours of sleep.
SHIOK! No work today and tomorrow. =)
So today is a day for me to R! the O! to the T ! T! T!
.
.
.
.
.
I did not edit those neo-print alike photos.
Pang Yanrong did. She's just too free you see!
These are the photos taken with YR, KK, Sng looked for me at my workplace.

SO NEOPRINT CAN?

Yanrong and I love hot asses!
WOOT!

.
.
.
.
Then two nights ago, I went to have dinner with a few of them.
They thought of visiting me at work (again!) but couldn't contact me.
So. Ya. Family went out to have dinner, no one cook for me at home, so I decide to join them somewhere in Yishun. 900+.

Sng joined later.
Then I met my crazy fella dearest girl~!
GEORGINA!!!!
G SPOT!
and her pretty friend!
.
.
.
.
.
I guess I can remember girl's faces better than guy's.
Most guys look the same to me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
LA lang? la la?
This dish is.. WOOT-SO-SEDAP!
black pepper!
it's so spicy and sexy!
We ate our hearts out.
and commented "shiok shiok.." all the way.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This customer bought my colleagues and I tiramisu!
IT WAS SO DELICIOUS CAN?!
It was bought from somewhere in Raffles City. I'm gonna buy it again someday.
I MUST!
.
.
.
.
.
New young male colleague on the way!
.
.
.
.