![]() |
|
|
[A]isyah [A]ndrew [A]ngela [A]nnette [B]enjamin [C]heng Jin [C]heryl [C]larissa <3 [D]aryl [D]esmond [E]ileen [E]lizaBeth [E]sther [E]ve [F]atimah [F]erdinard [F]ionne [F]itriyana [G]arene [H]afiz [H]idayah [J]acklyn [J]ames [J]ason [J]ingRu [J]in Keat [J]oseph [K]aiXin [K]elvin [K]enny Toh [K]enny Pang [K]esha [K]wang Wei [L]eon [L]in Hao [L]iyin [M]astura [M]ing gui [M]in Yi [M]elvin [N]adia [N]arisa [N]YPSO Clarinet [P]hil [P]hilip [P]eiRong [R]enee [R]enny [R]obinson [S]abrina [S]alvin [S]amuel [S]apira [S]arahSAM [S]ebastian [S]hereen [S]hirley [S]iti [S]iying [S]teven [S]ofi [S]yaza [T]hompson [W]an Yi [W]oan Tyng [Y]an Jun [Y]anRong [Y]i Hui [Y]iyan [Y]ing Wei [Y]ongTah [Z]hongHui [Z]houLiang [Z]oe
May 2005
June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 July 2010 April 2011 September 2011 March 2012
|
Saturday, September 01, 2007
TRIP BACK TO O.P.S.S (woops)
TODAY IS . TEACHER'S DAY . CELEBRATION!! Met YY and YR @ my hse's void deck. =) WE HEADED TO SCHOOL! My dearest Fatimah just wants to hug me!! I was calling out for him.. "AHH! (shit who ah) WEI!!! (wei or wen? wei right?) XIONG! YA! WEI XIONG! (from left!) Seah Christina, Syaiful (SEPET!), zhonghui, Sng, Jamie, Yang, Yanrong, Yiyan, Salvin, Wei xiong, Aisyah, Fitriyana, eileen chen ying ying, fatimah, hilmi! Yes. Check out that top student/head prefect/model student board behind!!!! Then met Benjamin (yong)! Something's missing on his hair. THAT GOLD FRINGE. I thought he dyed black. But then I realised I'm not using my common sense. Because I find that his answer made me feel stupid. "hair grew long and cut it away". (Welcome to Dumbass' blog!) This means it has been quite some time since I last saw him! ******************************** HEADING TO THE HALL! I MET JINGRU!!!!! My senior!!!
So sweet with her bf can?! Next the person we seldom see, FERDINARD!! GOAL!!! We call him Fer-Neh. Today, he looked like pikachu with his..WHAT DO YOU CALL THAT? ok. never mind. CHA BORs! Then I saw Nicholas (fuji) and called out his name. When he turned, 3 people said hi to him. Kwang Wei, Yanrong and Me. We were like. EH? HOW YOU KNOW HIM? (to each other) Oh well, he had to work and left early. No photos of him. ******************************** Still at the corridor, met donovan, the weather forecast boy, he's sitting there like he's an obedient boy. then *WAVES*! ********************************* ARRIVAL OF TWO BIG PEOPLE (dua liab lang) OF OPSS. I find that he's really a good principal. For all my years in OPSS, I've never seen him blowing his top or shouting at students. He just try to 'talk sense' with students. WHAT THE FROG AND I TALKING? Many people will comment about the h**R of his. But after all, he's still a nice principal. WE LOVE YOU MR LOW EK! ***************************** ARRIVAL OF TEACHERS! MDM ANG!
AND I HAVE DIFFICULTIES VIEWING THE WHOLE CONCERT. FIRSTLY, I FORGOT TO BRING MY SPECTACLES, I HAD TO STRAIN MY EYES UNTIL THE MY EYES ARE FILLED WITH TEARS. . . . SECONDLY, I AM BEING BLOCKED. TOTALLY. Just be sitting up straight. Left: mathew tan right: mdm ang. WAHAHAHHA.. MDM ANG DID SOMETHING WHICH SHOWS DISPLEASURE WITH ONE OF THE TEACHER. WHO IS THAT TEACHER?! This teacher is infamous among students too. MRS RUPESH (aka SHARON KAUR), my superb english teacher, (boy do i love her. she's really gooooooood in teaching us english. from a fail to a b4. weeeeeeeeeee) Oh ya. She gave that "EW" face when asking us where that teacher is because she had to pass this card to THAT TEACHER. WHO THE HELL IS THAT TEACHER?! One word and you know the person. "tiko" No. not him. =X
. . . . . . Reward:$1,000,000 Presenting.... My classmate who threw paper ball at geography teacher and got suspended.. . . . . BANDits! NYJC had to wear sports attire!! . . . Nisa, ELIZAbeth, Shuyi!!! WHERE IS NARISA!!!!!!!!! . . . SIRAJ!!! . . . . . Both of them have grown taller. Mai siao siao. . . . .
FOUND ON HAFIZ. IT READS. "Patrick Starfish." . . . oh yes. how can i forget these two. Jiaqing and Phelan! CJQ, the guy who always sleeps in class and need me to kick his chair so hard he jumped. Phelan is one evil boy. LONG STORY. Mint sperm huh? ************************** Met so many people! *waves* Andrew and saw some #2a2 'gang'. . . .
MET QIAN LING AND JINGYI! MWAH! . . . OFF WE GO TO STEVEN'S! I REALLY AM. FER NEH AND HIS BOXERS. . . . While kenny entertained us with his tricks. Indeed it was entertaining. But siying and james found out one of his tricks. . . . Then I met my ex-colleague, SERENE! She out for her lunch break! FER NEH guessed she looked like 20 year old? I gave him another hint. She has two children. Wow. Reaching the digit '3' this year. SHIT! I've exposed her. . . . Hey. Check out the newurbanmale sales so-ordinator @ Heeren. Both of them are WOOT-SO-SEXAY. Yiyan kept looking at the one with longer hair. The shorter hair guy has gorgeous eyes. |