Yes. All the way from
2003 (or was it 2002 )
to
PRESENT.
.
.
OPWO jus gave me so much gaiety and memories!
VIDEO BY HAFIZ. OPWO, CURRENTLY NP STUDENT. =) Hi biatch!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Today, 27 September, 2007.
It was my first time shopping in WET MARKET.
Not shopping exactly. Just had some chores to do.
"Buy spinach for dinner."
"ok!"
.
.
.
.
.
Went to the vegatable store and I browsed through those vegEtables.
ALL OF THE VEGETABLES
LOOKED THE SAME TO ME!
So I had to ask the veggie uncle.
"which one is spinach?"
.
.
.
.
.
NEXT STOP, yong tau foo.
I guess the uncle cheated my one dollar because maid said this packet of fishball only worth $1.00. Not $2.00. Oh well.
(Maid used to work under WetMarket's Yong Tau Foo employee you see.)
.
.
.
.
.
.
UPCOMING POST: Class chalet!
.
.
.