<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Sunday, October 14, 2007
Another sunday.

However, this sunday passes ULTIMATELY SLOWLYYYYYY.





Eliza woke up at 7:15am.
She intends to go cycling.





But that sun is blazing hot!





So, I decided not to.





next time gonna set off at 6:30am. WEETS!








.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.









  • Drove my grandma to Bedok there to meet up with her friends to go K.L.

  • Got lost on the way there.
  • Trip to temple
  • Then trip to animal farm!
  • More of a pet farm.


No. It didn't rain.




And I love animals.




That Golden Retriever was so stylo milo horick. omg.



.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Then met Andy Lau.




I called him "Liu de hua" because my ex-neighbour had this breed of dog and named it ANDY.






I everytime call him "Liu de hua". yay.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That place stinks like you. ok. stinks like poo.
Because it's full of dog's poo.




Fresh, rotten.





Whatsoever.




Daddy bought fishes and got scolded by mum when he got home.
Oh well.






They are now sleeping. =) I mean the fishes.








Yes. On the way back home, met my kindergarden classmate who lives at the same block as me.

As usual, he will press the lift door's button for you to exit the lift first. =)

Most people will just "THANK YOU." then exit. =) That's fine though.





BUT THIS TIME, WE GREETED EACH OTHER. =) =) =) =) =)

I think this is not the first time I've mentioned abt him in my blog. But still, I want to mention. Because I love gentlemen.














AND YOU KNOW WHAT?




I AM USING THIS STYLO MILO TEH PENG HANDPHONE FOR THE TIME BEING.










This is because my Samsung slim, sexy, slide phone is not working somehow.

and I'm going to bring this nokia (with a CHIONG purple casing) to school tomorrow! omg.

I've not been smsing freely since few months back because my 1,2,3 buttons are not working.


FLOWER IT. I try not to swear.




To the extent I began to feel envious to whom who are able to sms freely.




Then I got so tempted to sms.




Then Nokia 8310-almightly came into my life.




ONCE AGAIN.